November 19th Virtual Event with
Ali Mirza, Jim David, and Stacy Pinkerton!
MAKE NOTE – This meeting starts at 11:45am and goes through 1:00pm. Not our standard meeting time!
Join us as we bring a panel of senior social media managers to discuss their favorite tools for creating content, scheduling posts, and reporting results for social media management. They will be bringing the tools they use every day to make their accounts successful.
- Ali Mirza (iSocialYou) – Creating Content: Ali will share his favorite tools that help him create the vast amounts of graphics, videos, and content for the social media accounts he manages.
- Jim David (Parker University) – Scheduling: Great, you have the content developed… now what? Jim will share his favorites that help you get around some of the app-only scheduling and time based scheduling limitations we all experience.
- Stacy Pinkerton (Atomic Design & Consulting) – Reporting: It’s live – now how do you report on what’s happening because of your social activities? How do you help prove your worth? Stacy will share some tools and tips that she uses to manage her brands!
Each panelist will have around 5 minutes to discuss their topic and then we will break the group into breakout rooms to discuss the tools just discussed by a panelist. The breakout room will last around 5 minutes to give everyone a chance to discuss in a smaller group setting. We will then bring everyone back, have the next panelist present and repeat the process for the remaining topics.
- 11:45 am – Noon — Enter Zoom meeting, Networking
- 12:00 pm – 12:55 pm — Panelists & Breakout sessions
- 12:55 — Final announcements
- 1:00 — Close
Get your ticket today
Due to Zoom meeting limits, we could fill up quickly so register now! If you signup and for any reason cannot attend, please go into Eventbrite and give up your seat so those on the waiting list can get in. Register below!
Great news!! You get to have your favorite snacks… as long as you provide them. That’s right, since it’s a virtual event; you get the pleasure of enjoying anything you have at your place. 🙂
USE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER NOW