Using Google & Facebook Ads to drive sales from $0 to $15 Million
How a Dallas-based couple pivoted their events business to selling hand sanitizer stations, using digital marketing to achieve $15M in sales
When the COVID-19 pandemic hit, Dallas-area entrepreneurs Alex and Kelsey Carroll saw business for their existing live events company, Toss Up Events, dry up almost overnight.
But instead of shutting down, they saw an opportunity. They pivoted from their events business and created a new company that designs and builds custom hand-sanitizer stations. Within eight months of its April 2020 inception, their new company, Stand Up Stations, cleared $15 million in sales.
How’d they do it?
Being digitally-savvy small business owners, they put their efforts and dollars into Google AdWords and Facebook ads. Results were dramatic.
Join us at our first “in-person” event since the pandemic at our new location – CityCentral – North Dallas.
Alex and Kelsey will share their real-life experiences building a business and growing revenue on the backs of digital advertising. Learn:
- Leveraged PR & digital marketing to capitalize on the opportunity
- Worked with a partner to execute Google and Facebook ads
- How to know what works in digital and reinvest in what works
Join us on Thursday, Sept 30, 2021 to hear Alex and Kelsey’s story. We’ll be live and in person at our new venue – CityCentral. It’s Free to attend, but please register.
- 7:15am – 7:45am — Pre-meeting networking (coffee provided)
- 7:45am – 7:55am — Opening remarks & welcome
- 7:55am -8:45pm — Main presentation and Q&A
- 8:45am – 9am — Wrap up & networking
About Alex and Kelsey Carroll
Social media channels: